Kamis, 30 September 2010

BANJONG, NUTTAPONG, KANTAPAT, WIWAT AND PONGSATORN

Hopefully i didnt write em wrong.. And i'm so sorry if i do write em wrong =P
Never get used to Thailand names..
Anyway, this post is tribute to those names and all the crew in "In The Middle" or "In The End". A very amazing movie!! really made me Laughing Out Loud and scared at the same time, never happen before (vow of death didnt LOL me..haha!!).
I've been searching bout them in this whole World Wide Web, but find nothing. Except maybe for Banjong Pisanthanakum whose already direct another briliant movie such as Shutter and Alone. But never find anything bout Nuttapong Chartpong, Kantapat Permpoonpatcharasuk, Wiwat Krongrasri, and Pongsatorn Jongwilat (once again, sorry everyone if i wrote it wrong). So, maybe i'll do it first..haha!!
I know nothing about these guys. I'm an Indonesian, not a Thailand, never meet them anywhere. Then what will I write? NO, i'll just post some pictures from the movie.. =)
the worst thing about being a fan is when u cant find their picture anywhere in world wide web, that's why I took some pict from the movie and share em 2 d world. Please dont sue me for takin these picts, i dont sell em and i dont sell my blog 4 ads, if anyone ever sue me someday, i'll just kill myself (haha!! no, i wont be that crazy).. But pleaseeee...anyone in "In The Middle" or "In The End", dont sue meee... i'm just a fan who love ur works sooooo muuuuccchh!!!
OK,lets start. First,the director, the briliant behind this movie, Banjong Pisanthanakum:

he also direct "Alone" and "Shutter". He mentioned these 2 movies in 4bia and phobia 2, made a joke about em.. nice, Mr. Pisanthanakum.. =)











some scene in 4bia - In The Middle, 4 youth in a horror camp






























and here's the cast:
Wiwat Krongrasri (left), Nuttapong Chartpong (right)








Pongsatorn Jongwilat (left), Kantapat Permpoonpatcharasuk (right)









And then phobia 2, I did laugh harder.. XD
These 4 guys as a horror movie crew:





































These movies are addictive.. I've watched em thousands times, and never get bored of their funny expressions.. XD First i tought it's because of the cool Kantapat, but i just realize that d story is also amazing.
God,pleaseee...i dont want 2 be in trouble because of being a fan.. anyone,pleaseee..pleaseee..dont sue meee... I'm just a huge fan who cant find them anywhere, and just want 2 satisfy another fans.. Pleaseeee..pleaseee...dont sue meee bout these picts...
(sorry bout d marks anyway.. =P)
I hope they play another movie. Their own, not an anthology, full 2 hours of 'em.
Make it "In The Beginning", how bout that?? =)

10 komentar:

  1. ..hey, whoever you are, thank you very much for this post. I really enjoy looking at the photos you have there.. Like you, I'm also a big fan of them and it took me so hard to find informations about them.. If Kantapat was your reason why you like to watch this again and again, mine is Nuttapong Chartpong.. Haha.. by the way, thank you very much again..

    BalasHapus
  2. THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS..
    AND WHY IS IT THAT THE PHOTOS HERE ARE SAME AS ON FACEBOOK?... MAYBE IT'S A POSER AND A FAN OF KANTAPAT..... WELL THANKS AGAIN..

    BalasHapus
  3. thanx 4 visiting my blog guys..
    but believe me,i'm not Kantapat on FB.. =)

    BalasHapus
  4. hi im from the Philippines. Thai movies has become popular here. I love the 4 of them and i wish they had more movies together! It was the first time i screamed of horror and laughter at the same time LOL. I wish they had more info though.

    BalasHapus
  5. suka bgt aku 5 prang yg 'in the end' kocak banget...

    BalasHapus
  6. Me and some of my classmates watched 4bia and phonia 2 this morning and they are my favorite characters! they are hilarious... :)

    BalasHapus
  7. Im also Indonesian and I love them!!
    Nuttapong sama Pongsatorn lumayan rajin kok main film2nya GTH
    Tapi emang yang bener2 clueless ya Kantapat sama Wiwat
    Its nice to know that Im not the only one whom crazy with this movie!!
    I love Thai movies
    :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. ada film Thai jdlnya Scared-kaya'nya Kantapat maen di sana.tapi mati duluan

      Hapus
  8. hmm.. love the 4 guys here in the movie ..they lokks cute and i love the way they feel frightened, laugh, and sometimes LOL parts Clip ..hahha..
    also i have a crush on him <3 --- MR> NUTTAPONG CHARTPONG -----
    he looks cute and genius LOL <3 <3 <3 love <33 <3 <3

    BalasHapus

39

Kalau kata film Tusuk Jelangkung, hari lahir dan weton orang itu akan terulang tiap 39 tahun. Jadi misalnya lahir tanggal 9 Maret 1993, Sela...