Sabtu, 10 Maret 2012

LOVE PHILLIP!!

Man! I've just wrote his bromance about 3 hours ago, now I want to write about him again. He really drive me crazy.. My God.. He's so talented.. Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK8kncnDrtI&feature=related

A great family too. I mean, not all parents in the world have big enough heart to support their kid to have a carrier in entertainment industry. Most of parents want their son or daughter to become a lawyer, doctor, politician, or anything with suites and ties..
Sorry, I cant upload a video in my blog, my internet connection's too slow. Maybe coz I live in remote island.. =P
Cant get enough of his voice! I want to buy his album now!
Phillip Phillips, u are already the world idol.. LOVE U SOOOO MUCH!! =)

3 komentar:

  1. keren banget emang dia. btw, follbacknya ya diblog gw. thanks..

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. OK..thanx dah mampir blogq.. =)

      Hapus
    2. i'd love 2 follow ur blog,tp g tau caranya..hehe..
      saya add fbnya aja d.. =P

      Hapus

A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Ini sebenarnya terjadi beberapa minggu lalu. Dimana saya terbangun di tengah malam dan tiba-tiba merasa kedinginan. Kedinginan yang tidak bi...